September 13, 2011

Big Steve


Just got back from NY and really glad I got to hang out with my good friend Big Steve Pedone. Steve and his amazing wife Tiffany are about to have their first child in the next couple weeks so I wanted to see them before things got way too hectic for them to have visitors. I wish the best of luck to them and know they're gonna be great parents, couldn't be happier for you two! Here is a pic of Steve and his '67 Triumph... It's way sick. 

Isn't it amazing on how cool you can make a photo look by using nothing but an iPhone?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Tattooer at Tower Classic Tattooing. Motorcycle enthusiast. Thanks and enjoy!
If you would like to contact me about getting tattooed, please email me at ONELIFEANDY@GMAIL.COM, or contact me via towerclassic.com